512, 530 & 590 Means Street, Atlanta GA 30318
Historic Loft Office
One of the original adaptive re-use projects in Atlanta, Carriage Works offers a unique loft office environment located in West Midtown only two blocks from Georgia Tech. Built in the early 1900s, Carriage Works was originally home to the the Atlanta Buggy Company and in 1990 the property was converted into loft offices.
- Suite 590 – 260 3,428 sf [Floor Plan] [3-D Tour]
- Suite 590 – 250 5,009 sf [Floor Plan] [3-D Tour]
- Suite 590 – 240 2,305 sf [Floor Plan]
- Suite 590 – 104 2,411 sf [Floor Plan]
- Suite 530 – 105 3,407 sf [Floor Plan] [3-D Tour]
- One-of-a-kind interiors with rustic beams and exposed brick
- Flexible office spaces with a mix of private offices and open work space
- 3/1,000 free, surface parking
- On-site fitness center and roof-top deck with panoramic views
- Easy access to Midtown and Downtown
- Post office and multiple restaurants within walking distance including Octane, LeFat, The Optimist, Delia’s and many more.
- View the Carriage Works website
|Jeff Pollock, CCIM