512, 530 & 590 Means Street, Atlanta GA 30318
Historic Loft Office
590 Means Street: Suite 201 – 3,428 sf
590 Means Street: Suite 104 – 2,411 sf
One of the original adaptive re-use projects in Atlanta, Carriage Works offers a unique loft office environment located in West Midtown only two blocks from Georgia Tech. Built in the early 1900s, Carriage Works was originally home to the the Atlanta Buggy Company and in 1990 the property was converted into loft offices.
- One-of-a-kind interiors with rustic beams and exposed brick
- Flexible office space with a mix of private offices and open work space
- 3/1,000 free, surface parking
- On-site fitness center and roof-top deck with panoramic views
- Easy access to Midtown and Downtown
- Post office and multiple restaurants within walking distance including Octane, LeFat, The Optimist, Delia’s and many more.
|Jeff Pollock, CCIM